Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome Back!!!

Hi everyone, welcome back to school. Summer break is over, booooo! But the good part is it's time to get back to work and have some fun. Did anyone do anything cool this summer? Lets start this class blog with some stories from you guys. I got to go to South Dakota for a 4 day football camp with the team, I also went white water rafting with some teachers in June, and snuck in a week to go home to Miami, Florida to visit my buddy's, my family and the beach!! So what did you guys and girls do this summer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned about how to find the area of a circle. And how to find the areas of other important shapes. I enjoyed working with the pathagorentherem. I learned a lot about gemetery.I learned how to use pie in a calculater. I find it very exciting to learn in Mr. Tomas' class. A,A

Anonymous said...

All the class technology is making the geometery class much easier.The smartboard is a great thing to learn from;when Mr.Tomas teaches us how to use the internet to go to places, and how to do problems.I like to use the calculater it helps me and i bet helps my fellow classmates. A,A

Anonymous said...

THIS CLASS IS HARD. dont you think?